May be an essential factor in the maintenance of bones, teeth and general health.*
Organic portobello mushrooms (1000 IU vitamin D) + organic spinach + organic quinoa + vegan capsule shells + nothing else.
Why take it
- If you work indoors or wear sunscreen, since our bodies convert sunshine into vitamin D.
- If you live anywhere north of the 37th parallel since the northern hemisphere does not get strong enough sunlight for sufficient vitamin D production.
- If you are looking for good bone and teeth health.
- Because a majority of North Americans are vitamin D deficient and it’s impossible to get through diet.
- May help in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
As vitamin D needs vary, we suggest you get a blood test so your healthcare provider can recommend the right dose for you.
ORGANIC PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS (1000 IU vitamin D) (40 mg) Specially grown and exposed to the sun to create Vitamin D.
ORGANIC QUINOA (42 mg) High in magnesium that helps Vitamin D absorption.
ORGANIC SPINACH (418 mg) An antioxidant powerhouse that may help with Vitamin D absorption.