A simple and modern cube shaped brass incense holder that is made for both Japanese or Indian incense.
Metal Incense Holder Collection by Hakuhodo Sumitani Saburo & Co., JAPAN
Hakuhodo Sumitani Saburo & Co. is based in Takaoka, Japan which is known for their copperware and lacquerware. This skilled craft and manufacturing technique has been passed down from generation to generation for over 400 years. Hakuhodo has kept this traditional manufacturing technique by using original casts and modernized it with new metal processing technologies.
- Please place this incense holder on top of a incombustible and stable plate to catch the ashes.
- Please keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Use only for intended purpose.
- Made in Japan
- W x D x H (inch): 9/16 x 9/16 x 9/16
- W x D x H (mm): 15 x 15 x 15