Blinc's Original Tubing Mascara is a VEGAN formula, that gives you an ultra-longwearing, natural look with a patent shine finish. Our pioneering tubing technology forms tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras.
Once applied, the tiny tubes bind to your lashes and can't run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you sweat, cry, rub your eyes or have oily skin. Clinically tested to be non-irritating, Original is ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
Better hold than waterproof mascaras, yet easier to remove. Just the simple combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes, into your washcloth or hand. No tint or residue is left behind, making it healthier for your eyes and lashes. Don't forget, makeup removers won't work.
How to Use
You apply blinc like a regular mascara. It is important that you do not use conditioners, lotions, etc... before applying the mascara. blinc requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your lashes. It takes blinc about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny "tubes" around your lashes. Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build...keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before blinc mascara sets. Once it sets, you can no longer build. Try blinc Tubular Mascara Amplified to build even more dramatic looks.
Tips & Tricks
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- If required, once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- If you love blinc's performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look, try applying blinc over the other mascara to "tubify" and seal it with blinc's unparalleled staying power.
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions, since it doesn't require makeup remover (which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used).
- For an unexpected pop of color, use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple mascara on just the tips (make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color).
Net weight/Fill weight
Original mascara Full size - 5mL / 0.17 fl. oz
Original mascara Travel size - 2.0mL / 0.07 fl. oz
Aqua/Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Dipropylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Carbonate