LED treatments are completely non-invasive, natural, and relaxing to patients with all different skin types. By soothing skin, eliminating fine lines and wrinkles, and supporting collagen and elastin production, LED light therapy is a miraculous treatment. Different wavelengths represent different colors of the visible spectrum and these colors each have their own unique healing properties.
Please refer to the below contraindications before you consider booking yourself for this treatment as it involves electric modalities. We do not recommend this service if you have any of the below health conditions:
- Women who are pregnant should consult their GP before beginning LED light therapy treatments.
- Clients with epilepsy should consult their doctor before beginning LED light therapy treatments.
- You must wait five days after Botox or cosmetic fillers.
- Some thyroid conditions.
- People with a history of skin cancer.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus should also avoid this kind of treatment.
- The use of photosensitizing medications (i.e. lithium, melatonin, phenothiazine antipsychotics and certain antibiotics).
- Diseases that involve the retina of the eye (such as diabetes).
- Always wear a broad spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreen.
- Don’t clean your skin in the evening after your treatment.
- Allow the serums to soak in and work overnight.
- Gently cleanse your skin using a mild cleanser for the next 48 hours.
- Avoid sunbeds and tanning in direct sunlight.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 12 hours after treatment.