Chemical Peel Notes
Please refer to the below contraindications before you consider booking yourself for this treatment as it involves electric modalities. We do not recommend this service if you have any of the below health conditions:
- Has received a resurfacing skin procedure such as laser, light therapy, microdermabrasion or chemical peel within the last two weeks.
- Has received Botox or other injectables within the last week.
- Has used Retin-A within the last 48 hours.
- Has used Isotretinoin (Accutane) in the last six months.
- Has waxed within the last 72 hours.
- Has a contagious skin disease or infection such as an active cold sore.
- Is pregnant or lactating.
- Is going into the sun within 2-3 weeks of having the skin peel.
- Has an allergy to latex.
Pro Power Peel Post-care instructions
- Apply sunscreen protection (minimum SPF 30) daily following treatment.
- Follow the prescribed post-care instructions.
- Avoid direct sun for 2-3 weeks.
- Do not wax or use any type of exfoliating products for 72 hours or until your skin shows no signs of sensitivity on the treated area.
- Do not pick or peel at scabs, blisters or loose skin, as scarring may occur.
- Avoid excessive heat sources (such as sun exposure or dry saunas and steam rooms).
- Avoid strenuous exercise or any activity that could lead to increased blood circulation to the face for 24 hours following this treatment. This can cause an increased warming effect, which could result in discomfort, redness, inflammation, swelling or other side effects.