The honey may help hydrate & detoxify bringing much needed moisture while helping to decrease the appearance of any scars, blemishes, age spots and dark marks you might have. And it can be used as a mask! Dual Purpose for the win!
This one from Marla Rene will surely have your skin saying… YASSSSS Honey!
- Raw honey also contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that may brighten the complexion, even out skin tone, and lighten scars and age spots.
- Nutrients and minerals such as vitamin B, iron, manganese, copper, potassium and calcium promote skin health.
- As a humectant, raw honey may draw moisture to the skin and is perfect as a gentle cleansing solution for even very sensitive skin.
- Honey releases peroxide properties which may help acne and impede bacterial growth causing more acne.
- The addition of the super nourishing and hydrating Jojoba oil is a wondrous bonus that may provide amazing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
How To Use
Pump approximately a dime size amount into dry palm. Gently apply to face. Slowly incorporate small amounts of water as you gently massage, cleansing the face. Rinse with clean warm water.
Mask: Apply a fine layer of honey cleanser to dry skin and leave for a 5-10 minutes, wash off with warm water for a glowing complexion.
Gentle Exfoliant: Massage a fine layer to target area(s) and rinse with clean warm water.
Mel (Honey), Glycerin, Coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, Activated Charcoal, White Willow Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract