Vulcano | Activated Charcoal Body Wash
Activated Charcoal Body Wash
A great skin tonic, this light, moisturizing body wash may work on body blemishes and leave your skin feeling fresh as a daisy. This option is designed for those with normal skin or dehydrated skin, but still has a light, refreshing scent from natural tea tree and peppermint oils. It’s also a versatile product that can be used for body and even as a delightful bath! With superfats galore like avocado oil, coconut oil, and vegetable glycerin – not just olive oil – this liquid soap may work wonders on body blemishes. Its activated charcoal powder may remove impurities, odors, and dead skin cells.
- Body Odor: May remove toxins to naturally improve body odors
- Acne: May clean up body blemishes
- Detoxification: Activated Charcoal may trap and remove toxins and chemicals on the skin
Light herbal blend of Tea tree, Eucalyptus and Peppermint
How to Use
Gently massage just a couple drops of this concentrated soap into wet skin. This product can be used for the hands, and body and works wonders on Body blemishes, odors, in-grows due to the antiseptic oil essentials. Rinse thoroughly.
- Bamboo Activated Charcoal: A natural potent treatment that traps toxins and chemicals on the skin, allowing them to be flushed and not reabsorb by the skin.
- Avocado Oil: A beauty food containing vitamins A, C, E, and K. A antioxidants that protect your skin from environmental damage and contains raw monounsaturated.
- Herbal blend: An antiseptic-rich blend of Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Peppermint which offers a natural remedy to body blemishes and odor.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua (Distilled Water), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed), Vegetable Glycerin, Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternaifolia), Eucalyptus Oil (Globulus Leaf), Peppermint, Bamboo Activated Charcoal