If you’re still confused as to when to do what let this blog post be your guide. Taking care of your skin shouldn’t be looked at as a chore, change your mindset. You only have ONE face, and the skin on you face is the most sensitive and delicate skin on your body. Turn your skincare routine into a ritual and make it a part of your self care by giving yourself 10-20 minutes a day to complete your
- Cleanse with your Lift Me Up BFF Facial Tool or cleansing device.
- Toning is an essential part of your skincare routine. Here I breakdown why toning is so important.
- Antioxidant Serum (Cherry Nectar by Bee’s Moon is my go to, vita C thrives in the daytime)
- Gua Sha Tool
- OMG talk about doubling down on nutrition, bounce and glow with Dermalogica’s Biolumin-C Gel Moisturizer will give your skin all the life it needs!
- SPF (NO MATTER WHAT ALL DAY EVERYDAY!)
- Double cleansing assists in prepping your skin to receive the full benefits of the night-time nutrients you infuse to aide in overnight skin reset, repair and recovery!
- 1st cleanse is important to breakdown any makeup, SPF, dirt, grime and pollutants. This cleanser is typically an oil-based cleanser that doesn’t emulsify (foam up). Oil attracts oil and helps break down that first layer so during your actual 2nd cleanse, your skin is receiving the actual benefits of you cleanser!
- For your 2nd cleanse, you should be using the targeted cleanser for your skin-type.
- Serums, special sauces especially retinoids should be applied at night!
- Use your Lift Me Up BFF Facial Tool on the moisturizing setting to infuse the goodness further into your skin!
- Moisturize, lock in moisture and repair your skin with whatever moisturizer you fancy or with the “Bee’s knees" of all moisturizers Night Healer, by Bee’s Moon.
***Remember to always PRESS your products into your skin, never rub***
- Exfoliate 2-3x a week
- Any Rx or topical treatments use per your Dr.’s instructions
- Mask treatments, sheet, mix or pre-mixed giving your skin an extra boost of nutrients is a great way to maintain your skins health between facials treatments.
- TIP: if you mix your masks with water, try using aloe vera juice or your favorite toner instead! Using one of those two replacements give you skin can extra boost of hydration and added nutrients.
- Facials monthly are not only a self-care treat, but it helps you maintain a healthy glow and gets to the root of any problem issues you want to target.
- Extractions another step in a skincare routine that a should be left to the pro’s! Extractions or any facial picking is not recommended as it could cause scarring and further inflammation and hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical Peel and or laser treatments should ALWAYS be done by a professional and timed weeks apart. Make sure you consult with your skincare professional when planning for these treatments before booking!